Saturday, January 24, 2009

Successful!

It was a good day!

Paper , stamps and Starbucks - fun with Tara
Dress Shopping/Looking - read Tanya's Blog (crackedhelmet.ca) for the hilarious details
New top for Me - the consignment store was a great idea girls!
Lunch at Toyo Sushi - such good food! Thanks for taking me there
Shopping at Toys R Us - mission accomplished!
Hanging at Lara's - thanks for cake - it was great to see you all
Shopping with Lara - I loved the stores
Hanging at the Baron's - Scrabble anyone?
A quiet evening at home - men at my house are still sick, sad to say

Like I said - it was a good day --- thanks kids, you made it awesome!!!

2 comments:

Denise Nagy said...

Sweet :)

Brought to you by: Frunbuc...hmm??

CaroleM said...

I'm awful at Scrabble. But glad you guys enjoyed it! Sounds like a nice day!

TOBRATI!!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana