Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Wednesday

And we are at the half way point to the weekend. The day commonly known as Hump Day. I always find Wednesdays to be a long day - not sure if that is because it is half way to the weekend or because I have been away from my desk for the first 2 days of the week, working in the other offices.

I know when I get to work this morning there will be at least 10 new messages (read problems) that I will have to deal with right away. I would love to delegate them to other staff members but there really isn't anyone to delegate them to at this time.

I have a ton of Family stuff sitting on my desk that I should have done on Friday but as I was running around all day I didn't get it done.

So I am off to run Brian to school and then hit the bricks running!!! Have a good day and think about this -- when we get to the end of today --- there will only be 2 days of work left until the weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's a song in that...."Everybody's working for the weekend..."
This comment is brought to you by the word "trastol"

CaroleM said...

What? It's Wednesday? Well that explains everything... *sigh* This comment brought to you by tescess.

 
©2011 Designs by Dana