Monday, January 12, 2009

And now for something completely silly........

"Take the tin can and give it to the guy in the house"
"The meat is on the counter, put it in the frying pan"
"Put the frying pan on the toast"
"That is not where that belongs"

And what do each of these quotes have in common? Well --- these are all random sentences that Brian and I heard the other day.

You see - Phil had a procedure at St Paul's Hospital on Friday. They gave him an anesthesia in order to do the procedure and Brian and I had the "pleasure" of sitting with him for about 2 hours as the drug wore off. There were times when Brian and I were quite bored -- but then Phil would pop up with one of these beauties!! There were more - but Brian and I agree that these were the all time best!!!

When asked, Phil was able to explain each statement. But Brian and I like the randomness of what we heard!!! Imagine it if you can --- a quiet hospital room, Brian and I sitting in peace and quiet when all of a sudden -- Phil says -"Take the tin can and give it to the guy at the house"

And Brian and I are still laughing!!!

Oh and on the medical front -- the procedure went well and we are waiting now for results of the biopsy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
There I commented.
This comment brought to you by the word "nutatoel"

 
©2011 Designs by Dana