Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday - Lazy Sunday

I love Sunday afternoons. They follow a morning at church and lunch. Today we had lunch at church, went to Walmart to get gym strip for Brian and then home for a nap!

Something strange has happened however - and not one of us has fallen asleep and it is almost 7 pm. Not a nap was had! We watched a couple of movies and chatted with people on MSN.

I read a couple of blogs, read some email, agreed to be on stage for the upcoming Christmas production and snacked. Kind of wasted away the afternoon. Well I did do one load of laundry so that the sheets for the playyard would be clean for Warren.

And now - we are considering having some dinner - then it will be bath/shower time for Brian. And that will bring the weekend to an end! All in all - Sunday has been awesome! How was yours?

2 comments:

Denise Nagy said...

That sounds like a perfectly wonderfull day :) our day was much the same, went for a LONG walk got some produce came home had lunch and vegged out...ah now it is almost bed time WOOHOO! the kids all smell like body wash...glad your day was super!

Unknown said...

I love days like that. I love Sundays - like how it's the day the people upstairs get the washer and dryer to themselves, so I couldn't do laundry even if I wanted to. It's a forced rest day! SuhWEET!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana