Monday, June 9, 2008

Showers! and downright downpours!

This time tomorrow it will be too late to worry about the shower and do I have enough food and will there be room for everyone and will there be enough chairs, enough punch etc etc etc! This time tomorrow it will be all about the having fun!

But today - I worry! Because that is something I do very well. I shouldn't but I do. I try not too, but I do!

So now that the shower is as together as it can be, we can move on to the downpours.

What is up with the crazy weather today? I took Brian to the Dr the morning and it was raining so hard when we left his office we could hardly see across the parking lot! And running from the car to McDonalds to get a treat was like taking a shower!

All afternoon long it rained, it poured and then it rained some more. Driving home I drove through deep puddles, the kind you like to drive through and make a big splash!

I think the rain has effected way to many people in a negative way. It was hard to find a genuinely happy person today. There were many many many cranky people in the office, on the phone, sending emails etc. It was a zoo!

As hard as I tried to be upbeat and cheerful, I am not sure I was 100% successful. Hopefully tomorrow there will be less rain and maybe even some sunshine to turn the cranky people happy once again!

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana