Friday, June 6, 2008

Friday - glorious Friday

It is finally Friday! I am so stoked -- no work for 2 days. I am planning on spending most of the weekend doing laundry, cleaning house, getting ready for a shower on Tuesday - hope you are coming!

This week has been horrifically long, fraught with all sorts of issues, challenges and yes even a few problems. And then on top of it all -- it is raining! Oh please make it stop.

I so happy to put it all behind me and look forward to a better week next week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY WEEKEND! I'm pretty excited about the shower on Tuesday -- however will we fit everyone in your house? Hee hee. We'll need folding chairs, I guess.
Sorry ot hear your week was so silly. It's the nature of the beast, I think, eh?

Denise Nagy said...

I am coming to the shower!! err I mean if that's ok :)

 
©2011 Designs by Dana