Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It was a cold and blustery morning

In JUNE - and I had believed the weather forcaster from the day before - temps of 22 and sun with cloud. What a dope I am- It is cold and windy and rain is on it's way and I am here in the office dressed for summer and poor old Brian went to school in a t-shirt and no jacket cause we were optimistic.

Tell me --- when will the warm spring days come? Saturday is the official first day of Summer and I am feeling like we missed the Spring altogether!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought I was going to read a Winnie The Pooh story. That would have been fun ;)

Laura said...

Isn't my story of my day better than a Winnie the Pooh story?

PrincessButtercup said...

And my kids have croup....geeeeesh I just want the weather to make up it's mind, croup is definatly a fall virus, but hey, isn't it Juneuary?! No cool air to make it better :(

This PrincessButtercup is having a hard time sucking it up...

 
©2011 Designs by Dana