Sunday, October 30, 2011

The Journey so far - Photos

This is the day of surgery- amazing how the kid ( and by that I mean Tara)  can get you to take a picture in the recovery room!  LOL  - showing off the lovely blue tube top that I got to wear.

This is one of the pictures that Andre took of me - the pre chemo hair do!  Not too sure if I will be sharing any of the bald head ones,  only time will tell!


Tanya insisted that this one picture be included!  She likes the hollow cheek look I think! 

First day of Chemo - And look - they want me to do the cooking!  Actually these are the ice mitts that I get to wear during my treatment to protect my fingernails from discolouring and splitting and falling off.  Cold hands - warm heart?

Today, Sunday - I am feeling ok, just very sore joints and legs.  I am tired but doing really ok.  Hoping for a good tomorrow as I have to go to work and get a flu shot.

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana