Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scrapbooking Heaven - Here I come

In just a very short time I will depart from the stress of my everyday life and my horridly stressful job (which I truly do like) and head to far distant land of Scrapbook Heaven.

The next 4 days will be all about scrapbooking and spending time with good friends!

Over the past week I have prepared by printing $100.00 of pictures - digital cameras are great but at some point you have to have pictures if you are to scrapbook! I have packed up all my supplies. My dear husband loaded all my stuff in my car. I have clothes, bedding and towels (i remembered this time!!!! I have a towel!), snacks, drinks and even a book to read if I should feel so inclined.

I am soon off to the gas station and then to pick up my sister in law/friend and then we are hitting the highway! Mission here we come!!!!

The only negative? IT IS RAINING!!!! That means shlepping my cases from the car to the room in the rain. Really shouldn't be a problem - we have done it in rain, snow, sleet, hail and sun in the past!

Ok - here I go - I am off - I would like to tell you I would miss you all - but in all honesty? Not so much! Have a good weekend and I will see you when I return! Love you!

3 comments:

Denise Nagy said...

Have a blast Laura!! sounds super duper!

Anonymous said...

love you mom have fun you deserve it!

Kimpossible said...

Sounds like so much fun...I'm jealous! Have fun!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana