Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And Radiation Begins!

Yesterday was day one of radiation treatment.  I will be having 25 treatments plus 5 boosts.  30 trips to the radiation therapy department in all!  Everyday, Monday to Friday, for 6 weeks. 

So I am 2 down, 28 to go.  This week all my treatments are early enough in the day that I can make it to work on time and the Cancer Centre is going to do their best to keep all my appointments early. 

I am hoping that I can get through this treatment with minimal side effects. 

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

1 comment:

CaroleM said...

Laura, it still boggles my mind that you are working through this whole thing. You have such a good attitude - and that makes a world of difference. all the best with your treatments!!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana