Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Doing well!

It has been quite a long time since I updated.  I have no real excuse.  Just tired.  That is it.  All the new drugs have done their job, as far as I know.   I have not come down with an infection, requiring hospitalization or anti-biotics,  Thank you neupegen!  I have not suffered from the debilitating bone pain.  Thank you gabapenetin.

I have however been very very tired.  And suffering from nausea.

TIRED -- so tired!  Going shopping for an hour, need a nap.  I get so frustrated at how tired I am.

I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from the pharmacy letting me know if my neupegen is covered for my next round of chemo.   Hard to believe that one round is $3500.00!!!! 

Decorating the house for Christmas is right out of the question.  If it wasnt for Phil and Brian we would'nt have a tree up.  Hopefully over the next few days we will be able to get some decorations on it.  I think that and the Christmas dishes will be the extent of the decorating this year.

I want to thank every one for all your support, prayers, kind words, food etc, etc!  Each one of you has touched our lives in such a big way! THANK YOU!!!!!


1 comment:

Tara said...

Glad your doing well momma!

I an praying that the drugs will continue to be covered.

:-)

 
©2011 Designs by Dana