Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ready for the Last Round

I am ready!  Been taking all my pre chemo drugs.  Tomorrow I will have my last round of Chemotherapy!  Not so excited about the side effects but very excited about being finished.

Today we picked up my last batch of Neupegen, the very very expensive drug that keeps my white blood cell count up!  What a blessing for insurance.  God has been so faithful during my treatment, provision for my drugs to all be covered by insurance.

Saw the Oncologist today and he was so very positive.  Said he would consider me cured.  The surgery was very good and he believes that the tumor was completely removed.  And with the chemo and then some radiation any remaining rogue cancer cells will be blown away.  That was such good news.

I see the Radiation Oncologist on January 6 to see what the plan is for radiation treatment.  I am seeing the light at the end of my treatment tunnel.  

Thank you everyone for your support, prayers, meals, more prayers and friendship!

What a way to end the year!  Good news!  I wish you all a Very Happy and Blessed New Year!!

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana