Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!

Ready or not --- here he comes!

And it will be a White Christmas here on the coast - actually I think it is a White Christmas coast to coast this year! Kind of exciting isnt it?

I went to do my last minute shopping this evening and everyone in the store was buying salt - well not everyone - I didnt buy any. I wonder if I should have? I concentrated on my task - and got my shopping finished with in 15 minutes of being in the store (entirely due to the fact that my daughter did all the research and sent me to the right place!). I was so impressed with myself and Tanya! I went in the store with a mission, I knew exactly what I was going to buy, I was not distracted by any other item for sale in the store. I went straight to the items I was going to buy and got them and lined up at the cashier, paid and drove straight home!

Tonight I have 10 things to wrap and then I can say I am completely finished. All the little things and all the big things, wrapped and ready to go.

The only thing I have not done, and will not be doing, is Christmas baking. No time and not much interest in it at all! So if you come to my house during the Christmas season - you will not get any home baking, unless of course you bring it with you. What you will get is a wonderful time of fellowship and a good cup of tea or a mediocre cup of coffee (coffee making not my strong suit) and a store bought cookie.

I really am excited about Christmas and I am looking forward to all the time that we will get to spend with family and friends.

I hope all of you have a very very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana