Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Gospel According to Scrooge

After months of practise -- we did it! We have now performed the musical twice and we have one more night to go.

It has been a lot of fun! I really am having a good time. Even with this old cold of mine! The voice is a little deeper than usual and I have not sung every song, but have still enjoyed the whole experience.

Tomorrow is closing night. Seems so sad in a way-- we just got it all together and in 3 short days it is all over. Almost feel like we should do it a few more times.

Happy to say the costume nightmare ended with a great costume and I finally learned my lines, even the one that was added at the last minute.

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

I am sad I won't get to see it. I feel like I am missing out and now at yep 12am, I am hearing Sam screaming and Austin fussing and Kevin trying to be patient as we convince them to sleep, all at once making it that we won't be going to Church ... waaa to me

Laura said...

watch the show on the webcast
watch church on the webcast - you will still feel connected! calvary.ca

 
©2011 Designs by Dana