Thursday, July 10, 2008

I Love My Family!

Have I told you lately that I love my family? I have the best daughters in the whole world, the greatest son ever, and son in laws, and almost son in laws that make the family complete. And who can forget the cutest grandson in the world!!!!

Now I know that you all think I am prejudiced and maybe I am - but this is MY blog and MY opinion is the only one that really truly counts here.

Last night, Phil and I had a fabulous evening with the Tara, Tanya, Chris, Andre and Warren. We ate dinner at the Baron household and then headed to La Casa Gelato for dessert. After much tasting we all settled on our fave of the day and off we went for a walk. I am not sure that we walked enough to wear off the ice cream but it was a nice walk all the same!

Thanks Family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YOur family loves you too!
I read your blog every time you blog but you're right-often I don't comment. Often it's about something I was either directly involved in, or knew about...so I like to read how you're doing, but have little to say but "yeah! have fun! me too! etc..."

Blog Tip: ask us a question. We'll answer!

Anonymous said...

I am here and I read, every time I open my browser you show up, I read Lara too, but she hasn't blogged in a looooooonnng time.

 
©2011 Designs by Dana