Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy July all!

I hope you all had a great Canada Day and did something to celebrate.

Our day was great! I slept in--- yahoo! Phil and his sister went and bought her new computer. Phil and I went to her house to set it up. Tanya told me about a great coffee house near Chris' place, but alas it was closed and I had to to have Timmies.

Took Brian out for lunch, went to Bear Creek park to walk and get wet at the watter park, crashed Tara's picnic.

Came home for a nap, went out for Fish and Chips for dinner, but all the restaurants we wanted to go to were closed for the holiday, so we went to Boston Pizza instead.

Went to Burnsview school in Delta to join up with friends for the Canada Day celebration and to watch Fireworks. They were spectacular!!!!!

Then home to bed - it was almost 11:00 when we got home and I was tired!!

Today - back to work I go!

2 comments:

Denise Nagy said...

Ain't it good to be alive?

Unknown said...

Wow I like your new digs. You've redecorated!
Your Canada Day sounds excellent. And busy. Too bad you missed out on the coffe place...where "it's like going to Grandma's house - if her coffee kicks ass like ours does"

 
©2011 Designs by Dana