Monday, May 26, 2008

Month End - ARGH!

Today I need to be 3 people - not the one that I have been created.

I need to be - An IT Tech - the phones and network and internet have all had a turn today not working and I have had to crawl around in the server room reseting and unplugging and all other sorts of distasteful computer stuff!

I need to be - An Administrator - cel phone to be returned for repair, supplies to be ordered, water for the cooler, where are the coffee filters, we need a new vacuum and the list goes on and on!

I need to be - A Conveyancer - I have 2 purchases, 2 refis and some transmissions that need my attention!

So what am I doing here you ask? Taking a break! Missed lunch altogether and am now eating fruit snacks and drinking water. Want to join me for a mid afternoon snack?

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

I really hope that your day went better after you got a chance to sit down. Sorry you had to be separated into 3 people, I certainly understand that being the housekeeper, chef, baker, IT person, nurse, nanny, chauffeur, teacher, preacher and somehow in all of it loving of 7 completely different people.

PrincessButtercup said...

Oh and walking incubator....

 
©2011 Designs by Dana