Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Good Idea

Every once in a while I have a good idea. Surprising I know!

Today I had 2 -

First one - Using my lunch break to blog forces me to stop working and focus on something else. Because writing my blog leads me to looking at other blogs and usually a quick look see at Facebook if the time allows. So - this is my new routine - break, blog and eat.

Second one - Sushi for lunch!

Not bad for someone who yesterday was sure her middle name was "stupid" based on the number of silly things I did!

2 comments:

PrincessButtercup said...

I love seeing everyone blog and I am especially happy to see you blog more often YAY BLOGGER!!!

Anonymous said...

i gots me a good idea too...

i got a spanky new phone and use the bus time to be more productive and check blogs instead of not checking or blogging when i shouldnt hahahahha

did dad tell you i used his 'give me a deal or else i walk trechnique and it worked!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana