Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lazy Saturday Morning

I love lazy Saturday mornings. And this Saturday has been an especially good one. Phil made me a wonderful breakfast and I have lazed around watching the last part of the movie that we were watching last night. (I fell asleep - big surprise)

We are now contemplating going out to do a bit of shopping. Of course - thinking about it and actually doing it may be two totally different things!

Tonight Cathie and I are going to Peanuts Big Reveal! Of course we have already seen him - but the shower will be so much fun!

And that is how I am enjoying this wonderfully lazy Saturday Morning? and you?

1 comment:

PrincessButtercup said...

I don't often get lazy Saturday mornings because I stretch the laziness over the course of the week between the hours of 1p and 3p and then again from 9p - midnight. Alas, most of the time I chose to take my "free" time and make it count towards housecleaning without being bothered but then again, I actually enjoy cleaning so it's a treat when I can do it all in a row :) But this morning my legs ached and I had (had is a strong word here) to play Star Pirates.

 
©2011 Designs by Dana