Monday, April 27, 2009

Sickies in the house!

I can not believe it! We have sickies in the house again!
Yesterday it was the big kid, moaning in bed with a fever of 100.3 - which apparently telling him where the tylenol was is an indication that I dont care that he has a fever and may be dying!
And then last night - got the little kid to bed and sat down in the quiet living room to watch a little tv and there it was, the kid, "Mom - i feel like someone punched me in the stomach and I have a headache"
Crap! the busiest week ahead as I prepare for the audit and the kid is sick. What to do, What to do?
So I handed him some gravol, cause i didnt want to be up all night cleaning up puke and headed him back to bed.
This morning? Still sick, and the big kid who is also still sick has gone to work. And there is no way I can stay home today. I guess he stays home with his aunt this morning and his dad will have to come home a bit early!
So tell me - where did this sudden onset illness come from and who do i complain to?

2 comments:

ck said...

I've yet to find a good place to take these complaints, but I can add to yours!

It seems like my daughters always get sick on Wednesday nights, or Thursday mornings because Thursday is MY day. I get 4 hours to myself. And love them as I do, I'm never thrilled to dedicate my 4 hours to cleaning vomit out of a trashcan...or the rug...or blankets...or (my) hair.

I hope you accomplish everything planned for your busy week and that your family feels better soon! (And that you don't come down with whatever they have...)

Tara said...

did Ruth...I mean dad take the tylenol....i see he's still alive!

Love you!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana