Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some Random Thoughts

Today I was thinking how fortunate I am to have such wonderful children.  I know that I have sung their praises before. But seeing as this is MY Blog --

Monday, Tanya and Andre took me out for lunch.  It was so nice to hang out with them and catch up.  Yesterday, Tara called and shared her day with me.  Monday, I got to go out with Brian and Phil for dinner and a movie.

Everyday I am thankful for the wonderful women my daughters have become.  Their husbands are such welcome additions to our family.  It has been a source of joy to watch my family grow.

I went to visit my mother on Saturday and was reminded of how the passage of time changes relationships.  There was a time when I went to my mom for parenting advice, relationship advice and such like.  She was the Grandma at family dinners.  Now that has been passed to me.  I am the Grandma!  I love it.


Who could have known how much fun being Grandma is!  I am looking forward to the next addition  to our family (hint hint).

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana