Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation Part Two

The second half of our vacation has been very quiet. I believe that Phil over did it on the first half. He has been in a significant amount of pain since Wednesday afternoon. We came home on Thursday and he went straight to bed. He has been lying low ever since.

Today Tanya, Andre and Warren came for lunch. After lunch, Tanya and I went out to buy some blueberries. We stopped on the way home and picked blackberries. Then I came home and made 10 jars of freezer jam. I made them with Splenda so Phil can have a winter of yummy jam for his toast!

After all that activity, I went out and picked up some indian food for dinner. Another quiet evening in the Lang household! Brian is off at a friends for the weekend.

Hope you are all enjoying your summer!

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana