Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Needs thingy

I did the "Laura needs" on facebook - then afterwards I thought it would be fun to do it as LJ.

So here is "LJ needs" as determined by Google.

1. LJ needs to be taken to the Wood Shed (ooh ooh - I must have been so very very bad!)
2. LJ needs touches, its that simple....
3. LJ needs pix! (to take to scrapbooking camp this weekend?)
4. LJ needs librarians (actually I think I need books, not a librarian)
5. LJ needs our support
6. LJ needs some fluff ( everyone can use some fluff!)
7. LJ needs more lists!! (YUP that is what I need cause I certainly dont have enough!)
8. LJ needs more artistic input (for scrapbooking camp?)
9. LJ needs xpress reviewers (for the artistic input I guess)
10. LJ needs a new frame (for all the stuff I create at scrapbooking camp?)

now that was actually more fun than doing Laura! I say if you havent done this give it a try. In the search bar on google - type "(your name) needs" and see what comes up. Be sure to use the quotation marks. This list was fun!!!

No comments:

 
©2011 Designs by Dana