Thursday, August 21, 2008

It is now official - I am nuts

And I can prove it! I went to bed last night at my usual time - 11:00 pm. I was planning on a really good nights sleep as I knew my day was going to be pretty stressful. Lots to do and having to deal with stressed staff. I needed all the sleep I could get.

At 4:00 I bolted awake - and I mean bolted! I realized that a very very important task had been left undone and it was my responsiblity to do it. I laid in bed for a few minutes trying to fiqure out who I could call in the morning to go it for me and the horrid realization hit me - THERE WAS NO ONE!

By now you have it dont you? Yes - at 4:08 I got out of my bed, drove to the office, took care of the task, came home, went back to bed and then got up at the usual time and went to the valley.

And now for the part that will have you all rolling on the floor in laughter --- I did it in my nightie, sweatpants and a jacket. I did comb my hair so it was not sticking up all over!

I think this action may qualify me for totally nuts! What do you think? Comments?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

NOT nuts. Dedicated, yes. A little frantic. I love that you went in your PJs. What did Dad say?

PrincessButtercup said...

I agree with Tanya, NOT nuts! I think laying awake and NOT dealing with it but stressing out over it, not getting any rest because you would have anxious dreams would DRIVE you nuts... I feel like some cashews now...

CaroleM said...

You know a twisted part of me thinks that's awesome - esp. going in your nighties. And you actually went back to sleep after? And hey, tomorrow is Friday.

Laura said...

Funny part -didnt tell Dad until late last night! He does think I am nuts!

Kimpossible said...

Well Laura, I think you're a little nuts. But then again I think we all are from time to time. Now, I'd REALLY think you were nuts if you hadn't included sweat pants in your middle-of-the-night attire.

Denise Nagy said...

Oh boy...thank you for the coffee out of my nose!! much appreciated I am sure I will find a way to repay you Saturday. And I agree I think you are dedicated! I went to work at 3 am once, set my clock wrong darn! but I got dressed first!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana