Friday, March 13, 2009

Update - Friday

Not much going on lately. The past week has been uneventful - the time change took place and we struggled for the majority of the week trying to adjust. I think we have made it. I am not convinced that I am in favour of the time change. I believe that our bodies are shocked in a very bad way when we are forced to change our sleeping and eating habits.

It seems that things are picking up at work. I am back to 5 days a week and glad for that.

Tonight, Brian is going to a sleep over and Phil and I are looking for something to do. We may just stay home and do nothing but you never know!

Let's hope something of interest happens around here so my next blog is not quite so boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not boring! Quiet and peaceful and full of things (for me) to look forward to.

It gets easy to forget that time will pass and my girls will be having sleep overs at other people's houses one of these days.

Thanks for the uplifting perspective!

 
©2011 Designs by Dana